*Win percentage for the State does not reflect any chance of success in the private field
- Former Marion County Deputy Prosecutor.
- Indiana University Law Graduate.
- Represents murders through low-level misdemeanors in trial courts across Indiana.
- Honors graduate of Indiana University Law
- 97 percent win percentage as a Deputy Attorney General for the State of Indiana *
- Former Clerk to Solictor General Tom Fisher, practicing in the U.S. Supreme Court and Seventh Circuit Federal Court of Appeals
- Currently practices in trial courts across Indiana, the Court of Appeals, and the Indiana Supreme Court